Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Tale of 19 Days: Day 7

The Tale of 19 Days:

13.08.2010, Day 7.

6:00 A.M. :-
Wakey wakey my love. Morning. Slept well? Hopefully, you did. I miss the times when I can still call you every morning before going to school and hear that sweet voice of yours.

12:13 P.M :-
You came late to school today. I wondered what delayed your arrival to school. Overslept maybe? Or you came out from your house late and there was a massive traffic jam? Well, it doesn't matter. At least you still came to school and I still get to see you in school. Seeing you is enough as we rarely talked lately. The sight of you is enough to make me happy. 

1:57 P.M. :-
I just finished my lunch. Today's a Friday. Remember what we did for the past few Fridays baby? We would stay back and go for our respective meetings then after that we would meet at my house. I always wait for you to reach my house before we go up to my house together. We would rest for a moment then have lunch together with my parents. One of us would crack a joke during lunch then we would laugh about it. Todays lunch felt different without you here. Even the food is as tasty. Will I ever have the chance to have lunch together with you again my love?

7:38 P.M. :-
Just finished cooking my own dinner and eating it. Hope that you had yours. Remember the other day when you were at my house and my mom went out then asked me to cook lunch? So I did, and you helped me in the kitchen. Nice moments, weren't they? Will you give me the chance to cook for you?

9:26 P.M. :-
I was just going through the times we had together. Remember that you said once that whenever you come over to my house, I would give you a tour around my house? We would first chill in my room, then I would show you the living room, my nonsense stuff around it. Soon, we would move on to the kitchen where I would let you taste whatever my mom cooked on that particular day. Then I would open the refrigerator to let you eat any sweets or chocolates that's in it. In the end, we would hug for awhile before you go home. I want to do that again. Do you?

11:16 P.M. :-
I'm back from work. Are you asleep yet baby? I'm thinking that you are since it's raining and it's very cooling at this time of the night. I want to call you and talk to you. It's been a long time since we talked. Oh well, good night. Sweet dreams baby. I love you.

Amazing from what love can do.

No comments: