Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Tale of 19 Days: Day 5

The Tale of 19 Days:

11.08.2010, Day 5.

6:02 A.M. :-
Morning love. Had a good sleep last night? Dreamed of anything? I dreamed that I was a cop with extremely good kung-fu. Haha. Oh baby, where's your voice in this silent morning? I miss it. I wanna hear it.

2:56 P.M. :- 
School ended. I'm staying back today. Are you? I thought you had RC meeting today? Didn't see your car at the car park though. Anyhow, staying back or not, do remember to eat your lunch ya.

4:58 P.M. :-
Just finished playing football. You would know cause you were there. I saw you smiling, I was happy that you were. But whether is it fake or real, I don't know. But I really hope that it's a real smile with emotions. The smile that I would smile to. The smile that by the sight of it, will make my whole day.

8:42 P.M. :-
I just finished my dinner. You should be having tuition right now. I hope that you did eat your dinner before you went for your tuition. I'm so empty without your presence around me. No text from you. No text to you. No calls to you. No calls from you. It's very quiet and empty over here. How about you my dear?

11:16 P.M. :-
Just had supper with my parents. You should be home from tuition by now.I remember that were nights like this that you would be bugging me that you want to go to sleep and I would purposely keep you awake just because I wanna text with you and see your name appearing on my phone. I miss those nights. Can I have those nights back soon? You should be going to sleep by now. Good night darling. Sweet dreams. I love you now more than ever.

Can you feel this love?

No comments: