Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Tale of 19 Days: Day 3

The Tale of 19 Days:

09.08.2010, Day 3.

4:38 A.M. :-
You sent me a message saying that you wanna come over. I really hope you do. I wanna have my hands around you. I replied you, you haven't replied yet.

5:05 A.M. :-
We exchanged text. You decided not to come over. I accepted your decision, although I really wanted you to come.

4:39 P.M. :-
I reached home after going out with my mother for lunch. I remember the Mondays that you used to come to my house. We would always race back to my house. You would drive and I would take rapid. Today felt so different without that going on.

7:42 P.M. :-
Being bored at work as there is not much customers. How I wish that i could text you and you would cure my boredom. I miss seeing your emoticons.

9:08 PM :-
Customers are very few. I'm bored to death. I need you here to text with me. I wanna share a joke with you. There's so many things I wanna talk to you about.

11:09 P.M :-
Reached home from work. Tomorrow got school, so you're probably asleep. Good night sweetheart. Sweet dreams. Love you. As the clock will struck 12 soon, means a day has gone. A new day has begun. My heart still waits for you.

Every heart beat, beats of you.

No comments: