Monday, August 9, 2010

The Tale of 19 Days: Day 2

The Tale of 19 Days:

08.08.2010, Day 2.

10:12 A.M. :-
Woke up. Wanted to call you but I can't. I miss hearing your voice through my phone. Had you eaten your breakfast yet? Where are you now? Are you still sleeping or are you outside somewhere? The thoughts continue.

2:54 P.M. :-
I'm having my lunch now. Have you had yours yet? Although I text my other friends, it didn't feel the same like texting you. I really wanna see your name pop up on my phone now.

10:13 P.M :-
Free from orders and currently watching football. I remember that night when I was watching World Cup and we were texting. We wished that we could be in each others arms. I wish that would happen soon.

11:55 P.M. :-
Just finished watching football. You're probably asleep. Good night my dear. Sugar dreams. Another day passes, the wait continues.

How am I gonna sleep without you?

No comments: