Friday, August 13, 2010

The Tale of 19 Days: Day 6

The Tale of 19 Days:

12.08.2010, Day 6.

6:01 A.M. :-
Good morning my dear. Had a good night sleep? Hopefully you did. Did you ever feel like you know what you're going to do even before you wake up? Because I knew that even before I'm wake up that I want to call you. I really do but I can't.

3:12 P.M. :-
Still in school. You should be getting ready for tuition now as I saw your car passing by McD. I recalled that we used to text as you're getting ready for your tuition. Like always you would always reach your tuition by 4 P.M. and we would text until almost 5 P.M. which is the time your tuition officially starts. It's been quite long that I received or sent a text from and to you. This is so frustrating because I want to text you so badly but I know I must get through this hurdle to do that.

4:39 P.M. :-
Just finished playing basketball in school. Currently in McD with my friends. When I was playing basketball, the ball hit my spectacles and I clashed head to head with one of my friend. I know that if I were to tell this to you by text, you would comfort me with your utmost caring words. I want to see those words again. The words that makes me smile. Words that tells me that I'm being loved by you. I miss them. Will I ever see them again?

8:11 P.M :-
At work now, sitting down thinking of you. Did you eat your dinner baby? Please do eat okay? What are you doing now I wonder? Studying for the upcoming exam perhaps? You know, I saw a girl with extremely long hair which reminded me about one night. Remember that there was a night that I was working and I texted you saying that I saw many beautiful girls? Then you jokingly said that you were emo because I would have the chance to cheat on you. I then reassured you that none of the beautiful girls can be compared to you as you are the most beautiful to me and that I won't cheat on you. Even now, if I was presented with the opportunity, I will not cheat on you. Cause I'm still longing for you.

9:52 P.M. :-
It's raining now. Reminds me of that night which we went for a night walk. We did walked under the rain holding each others hand. Treasuring the time we're having at that moment. Do you remember it my dear? I yearn to hold your hand so badly. We can walk under the rain for the whole night if you want to. I just want to be with you and nothing else.

11.23 P.M :-
Just reached home from work. I was listening to Make Love (English Version) by Big Bang. It brings back a memory that there was once I was singing this song to you while having my arms around you. After I'm done singing, we would kiss. I hope that there's a chance of that happening again. Well, you should be asleep by now. Good night baby. Sweet dreams. This lonely day without is passing soon. Tomorrow will be another day that I will be thinking you throughout the day.

Will you ever feel the same way?

No comments: