Sunday, August 1, 2010

Disappeared.

Lol. Okay okay. I know I've been missing for awhile.
Approximately more than a month. Lol.
Sorry la. Too busy ma.
Where do I start?
Hmm, 
The King and I was finally over. It received a good reception. 
Joined prefects in school. Okay, I know it's hard to believe. But I'm a good prefect okay. Haha.
8th Georgetown (South) Sea Scout Group Annual General Meeting 2010 was conducted. I'm now officially the Assistant Scout Master in the troop, along with Chong and Shaun with Adrian as the Assistant Senior Scout Leader and Malcolm as the Troop Leader.
Recently, the PFS Inter-House Games 2010 just ended. I end up getting a silver medal for handball after helping Pinhorn in the finals eventhough I'm in Wu Lien Teh. Well, we have a friendly rivalry. We ain't like MU and MC. Lol.
Yesterday, went out to gurney, with Chong, Alvin, Chai, Shaun and 3 of PCGHS guides. Met my lovely daugther infront of the cinema. Bumped into Carmen there too. Watched Salt. Good movie.Expected ending. Angelina is hawt. xDD
Okay now more to what's happening in between, hmmm..
Started working from 6-11pm everyday to earn a little extra cash. 
Trying to cope studying and working at the same time. Working out quite well for not. We'll see what happen soon.

Can't let the music stop,
Can't let this feeling end. 

No comments: