Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Tale of 19 Days: Day 1

The Tale of 19 Days:

07.08.2010, Day 1.

2:47 P.M. :-
I wondered if you really walked home or not. If you did, I wondered did you reach home safely. Did you have your lunch? Or did you refuse to eat? Or did you decide to eat maggi mee?

4:13 P.M :-
It's reaching evening soon, are you having a nap now? Maybe you went out? Perhaps you are online? Or you were studying and doing your homework?

10:11 P.M.:-
Finally had time. Was busy the whole night as there was alot of customers since it's a Saturday night. A quiet night for my phone as it rarely rang. Did you have your dinner tonight? I hope you did. I hope that you had a good day today, and there's a smile on your face right now. As it's getting kinda late, probably you're asleep already? Or maybe you're just on your bed relaxing. Perhaps you're online? Chatting in msn or playing games in facebook?

11:04 P.M :-
Home from work. You should be asleep. Sweet dreams my love.

11:42 P.M :-
As I prepare to go to bed, how I wished that you wished me good night via sms. My baby angel, I missed you so. A day is gone, tomorrow awaits and the answer to this speculations gets an inch closer.

You are indeed an angel.

No comments: