Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Tale of 19 Days: Day 4

The Tale of 19 Days:

10.08.2010, Day 4.

6:02 A.M. :-
Morning my love. I believe that you're awake already. Did you have a good night sleep? I hope you did. I missed the time when I used to call you early in the morning on school days. I wanna call you, but I can't. Oh well, see in you school my love.

3:11 P.M. :-
I reached home from school. Heard that you went to McD to have a group study. Well, good luck in your studies. I know you will do well. Oh yeah, remember to have your lunch ya.

6:13 P.M. :-
Hey baby, I'm at work now. Have you reached home yet? You probably would be. What are you doing I wonder? Probably lazing around? Haha. I really miss you baby,

8:11 P.M. :-
Finished work way way earlier today. Went home to finish my assignment. This reminded me how you spurned me to do my homework, to do my assignments, to study hard. Well, because of this encouragement from you, I did finish quite alot of my homework I wish you were here now, to spur me on for my assignment.

12:04 A.M :-
Just finished my assignment. You should be asleep by now. While I was doing my assignment, I remembered the encouragement you gave me at times when I was not doing my homework. I had finished my assignment are slightly because of your inspiration. Well, it's about time to sleep now. Good night. Sweet dreams darling. The end of today signals the start of tomorrow. My hands wanna hold your hands.

You are the best thing that ever happened.

No comments: