Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SGGS Installation

Last Sunday, was one hell of a day. I had real good time, had fun all the way. It was SGGS Installation. And my my it was great. Marvelous. Although to be said that, attendance was less than expected, but the numbers didn't affect the amount of fun we're gonna had. Although I would like to go on and on and on and on about how fun it was, I'll just let some of the pictures show you what happened. I did take a number of pictures but I was not using a camera of my own. So it's not in my album. So that's why I can't give you a link to the complete album. So these pictures below will show you slightly of what happened. :)

It all started with performances from Black Tie Republic. Kudos to them as they played really well.

Then we had photo taking session while Black Tie Republic was performing. Just look at the background. It shows people are having fun. :D

Yours truly <3


Then we all had some fun with the Teddy~! <3

Here, we have our very own Rishen Kumar, I took pictures with his camera, so if you have him as a friend in Facebook, then you can view the complete album for this installation. :)

Towards the end, we played some games. This one was the "Train Your Leg Muscles" game. :P

Then we had free dance~!! So all went wild on the dance floor~!

The PFS Interact Club. :)

PFS won Best Attendance. Wheee~~ :DD

Well, those are the pictures. It may have been cut short, cause the uploading was too slow. Heh. :D Hope you enjoyed it. :D


Live life the way you want it.

No comments: