Friday, October 1, 2010

A gift

Hey people. How are y'all doing today? Good I hope. :) Well, September has just ended, and October is here. October is a Breast Cancer Awareness Month apparently. :D


October also means, most of us have our end year exams soon or now for some schools. Good luck to all of you out there taking your exams yea. :) A special good luck to all the girls in SGGS for their exams which started today. :D The special dedication is due to the fun and excitement that they gave me during their installation which I explained in the previous post. So...
:DD
Okay, moving on. Last Wednesday, my good friend, Benedict Weerasena, bought me my birthday present which was long overdue. Even though, I thank him for that gift. It is a football since I played football very frequently and I wanted to have one myself to play with. So heres how it looks like...

It's a T90 ball which looks almost the same as the one that they're using in the Barclays Premier League. It cost RM 75.00. So yet again, THANKS BEN~!! :DD

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

No comments: