Saturday, January 2, 2010

Story Of His Life: Entry 006

Story Of His Life: Entry 006

It's been so long since I've updated this.
I've finally found time and I will update.
 
So let's to a recap, the last entry was about Jaganth wanted to chase after Alice and break Chris' dream of getting her after 6 years. He planned to push Chris aside and plans to win Alice's heart.
Today, in this entry I will tell you on whether Jaganth succeed or failed.

It was another day at school. Chris' reached school and went to the canteen immediately to see if Alice were there. Unfortunately, she wasn't but he did saw Jaganth and he was not happy with it but he remains as cool as ice. It was time for class, so Chris' went for it and realizes that Alice was indeed in school but not in the canteen earlier that morning. He was indeed very happy. He realized that Jaganth was starring at her all the time in class. He didn't want to do that as he don't want Alice to feel like he's stalking her. 

A few days later, Jaganth was still doing the same thing for the past few days. He kept starring at Alice in front of Chris. Chris couldn't take it anymore. He decided to confront Alice about the fact that Jaganth likes her. It was going to be recess soon, no teacher was in class. Chris went up to Alice while she was alone as he didn't want any rumors starting. He started talking to Alice and slowly moving to the main point. "Hey, how are you today?" he said. "I'm fine. You?" replied Alice. He continued "I'm fine too. Hey, I got something that I gotta tell you."  Oh, you do? What is it?" she asked curiously. "Umm...I think that Jaganth likes you." said Chris. "Oh. Haha, I know that long ago. I can tell by the way he looks at me. It disgusts me and as if I will fall for someone like him." Alice replied with disgust. Chris was so happy that Alice said that. "Oh. I see. Haha. Well, yeah. What you say it's true. I gotta go now. Talk to you next time. Bye." Chris said with a wide smile on his face. "Haha. Bye." she said with a wave from the right hand. 


Chris was in such a good mood that day that he went on the whole day smiling. When school was over and he eventually went back home, he took a long note book. He drew block-words and shaded it. What he drew in block-words was "I Love Alice Forever." Then he started to think of his fantasies when he grows up and Alice as his wife and that he will have such a perfect and wonderful life with Alice and he would go on and on with his wild and naive fantasies. 


But, will these fantasies come true? Or will they just stay as fantasies? To find out, check out Entry 007. The entry that was long awaited, the final day of school in Primary Triumph and will Chris finally have the courage to confess to Alice. Find out next time.

No comments: