Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can't Stop Thinking About You

now...did u all ever had a feeling that u cant stop thinking bout someone?
i bet u do sometimes in life...
i am now...
i cant stop thinking bout you..
when i am sitting down...nothing to do..
the thought of you somehow automatically pops up...
it's weird...but i like it...
a simple thought of u make me smile..
sometimes i close my eyes..imagine u were beside me...
with that beautiful smile of urs...smiling at me...
and i feel happy...
u are my 1st thought in the morning and my last on nightfall
to me...u are one of the most important in my life
if i ever lose u...i dunno wat i'll do
i cant help the feeling that i have for u...
it is proven now...
that i cant stop thinking about you...

Je vous aime maintenant et toujours. Je jure ma vie sur lui.

No comments: