Saturday, June 21, 2008

Story Of His Life: Entry 003


Previously, I mentioned that C survived to the 1st day on Primary T. He made new friends and also fell in love on 1st sight. He fell in love to a girl named A. He has thought about her lips, her hair, her look, her style and etc. He soon thinks to himself, should he confess? Or should he tell his new found friends? Or should he keep it all to himself? In this entry, I will excite you about his decision and his further life of a primary student.

“Should I or shouldn't I? What if I become a biggest joke in school if I confess? Would my new made friends exploit my secret?” thought C. “Or would they be good friends and keep it to themselves? I am just Standard 1, and I'm confused with all these type of questions?” he continued thinking. “Aih, I'm better off sleeping and get ready for school tomorrow” he said to himself and went to sleep. During his sleep....

In a dreamland....

“Where am I? What am I doing here?” C said. He was in a beautiful park, filled with flowers everywhere. In the middle of the park, was a astonishing fountain. As he walk, exploring the park, he saw A. She was sitting on a bench of the park. She was reading a story book. C stopped walking, he starred at C, thinking to himself again.”Should I confess? Nobody's here. Maybe this is my only chance? What the heck ! I'm going for it !!! “

C slowly approaches A, step by step, heartbeat by heartbeat and he eventually reaches A. A glanced at C, softly said, “ You're C, right?” she asked. “Yeah, you know my name?”C asked with curiosity. “Of course, you have forgotten? You introduced yourself in class today.” A answered with a smile. “Haha, yeah I remember now. So what do you think about Primary T?” he asked. “It's okay. The facilities are great. And the teachers are very polite too” she answered politely. “Hey A, I got something to tell you.” C nervously spoke. “Oh, what is it?” she asked curiously. “I know it has only been a day, or to be actual, less than a day. But I feel that I have to tell you this. I think it will give you a shock. So here it goes. A, I........”

**Alarm Clock Rings**

At the moment which was so tensed, and so exciting, came the alarm clock. Eventually C wakes up.” Darn it. Why at this moment.” he groaned. He started to get ready for school. As he reached Primary T, he went to the school canteen to meet up with his new found friends. A few moments later, A was walking past the canteen. C paid no attention to his friends and just starred at A. The bell rang and it was time to enter the classroom. In the classroom, C would stare at A every 15-20 minutes.

Now it is recess, C was walking towards the canteen with his friend. At that particular moment he was with F, a friendly malay student. He intended to tell F about his crush for A. He explained to F, “Hey, F, you mind I tell you something?” he asked. “No, I don't mind at all, what is it that you want to share with me?” F replied. “I have a crush on A. Don't tell anyone about this.” C said. “Huh !?! It's just 2 days in school, and you already had a crush?” F asked. “Yeah, make sure don't tell anyone about this.” C urgently informed F. “Sure.” F answered with a smirk on his face. So, will F tell C's secret to his other friends? Or will he keep it all to himself? Did C make the correct decision by telling F?

No comments: