Monday, June 16, 2008

TAGGED by chian...

8 things I'm passionate about:
-my phone
-my house
-my bed
-my dvd player
-my money
-my hair
-my friendster
-my frens

8 things I say or do too often:
-sleep
-watch series
-sleeping in class
-go online
-do stupid things
-"wat the fuck"
-talking on the phone
-play with my dog

8 things i've read recently:
-THE STAR
-soccernet.com
-arsenal-mania.com
-friendster comments
-ppl's blog post
-messages
-success maths book
-things in life

8 songs i could listen over and over again:
-breathless
-lalala(korean song)
-lies(korean song)
-when you look me in the eyes
-whatever it takes
-stop & stare
-you were my everything
-here without you

8 things I learned last year:
-to gossip
-work harder
-more vulgar words
-play WoW
-how to say "hui hu de la"
-type faster
-importance of money

8 people to tag :
-Jang heng
-pheng sheng
-matthew
-jit shen
-wei shiang
-maine
-Law joey
-yin tung

No comments: