Sunday, August 28, 2011

God's grace can be seen

Yes, it can be seen. Why do I say that? Cause I witnessed it myself. It was during the last day of my trials exam. I was taking my Pengajian Perniagaan (Business Studies) Paper 2. I answered all that I knew then I eventually fell asleep because I didn't sleep for the whole night before the paper just to study and memorize for the exam. So yeah, I was kinda tired. Soon after, I woke up. there was kinda like around 1 more hour to go. So I tried to answer as many questions as I can. But yet, I couldn't muster out the answers.

The bell rang, it was then Mr. Syamsul's period. He is my PP teacher. He came in then he started to look on the question paper. And during the exam period, yes, it wasn't over, during that time, he started to give hints on how to answer the questions. He told the whole class things like "Do you still remember? We did this before. It's suppose to be like this and like that." The more he talked about it, the more I could remember how to answer the question. I ended up answering 2 more questions which were worth like 18 marks. Which is a lot.

Well, I was very happy in the end. Probably because of Mr. Syamsul's hints. After a few days, as I was just randomly walking around. It kinda struck me. In my mind, a thought just came out like saying, "It must have been God's grace." I started thinking about it, and I was convinced that it was definitely God's grace. Knowing Mr. Syamsul for almost more than a year now, he simply do not come into class during exam periods and start giving hints. But this time, he did.

During the time when I was out of ideas & out of answers, Mr. Syamsul came and started to give hints. Definitely, God's grace. Well, it shows that if you reach out to God, He will answer you. Because He is the Almighty God and He loves all of us.

Glory to the Lord. Reach out to Him in prayers and He will answer you. Praise the Lord.

No comments: